Katarina, A Style Journey
(Affiliate) First of all, we want to congratulate @ninamaxx17 for winning yesterdays Advent Calendar competition! Congrats, congrats, congrats! You (and your skin!) are going to LOVE these glow-makers – we promise!
THEN: Behind the 12th window is yet another travel accessory: Passport covers!
Timeless, stylish and (yes!) so needed gift if you’re a traveller! Because let’s be honest; we like everything being on point when heading off, either if it’s our outfit, suitcase or even our passport! Everything. So, whatever you do, DON’T forget to wish for a passport cover. We prefer in leather so it will last – not to mention leather only gets nicer with the years. AND of course; get your darling or bff a matching one to your next getaway!
Here are 7 favorites for him and her:
Black passport holder from Prada, red passport holder from Bottega Veneta, creme passport holder from Saturdays NYC, cognac passport holder from Mulberry, black passport holder from Nordstrom, brown passport holder from Ezra Arthur and black passport holder from Smythson.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS WINDOWS AND GIFT TIPS:
1. Advent calendar, December 1st: Suitcases
2. Advent calendar, December 2nd: Puffer jackets
3. Advent calendar, December 3rd: Gloves
4. Advent calendar, December 4th: Face masks and face mist
5. Advent calendar, December 5th: Watches
6. Advent calendar, December 6th: Perfumes
7. Advent calendar, December 7th: Loungewear
8. Advent calendar, December 8th: Weekend bag
9. Advent calendar, December 9th: Depot
10. Advent calendar, December 10th: Coffee table books
11. Advent calendar, December 11th: Glow-kit